Access Control Keypad/Stainless Steel Keypad for Kiosk
|FOB Price:||US $30-80 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30-80/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KP1012
- Keypad Button Material: Metal
- Certification: RoHs, SGS, CE
- Communication Interface: USB or PS2
- Trademark: eboxlock
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8537101190
- Access Control: Matrix Ribbon Cable
- IP Rating: IP65
- Operation Voltage: +5V DC+/5%
- Number of Keys: 12 Keys
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, against corrosion, shock, dust, failing raining, splashing, hose-directed water and vandal resistant, operation under hostile environments.
- Laser engraved characters for excellent durable
- With gold-on-gold key contact with long stroke, with unique double over-travel protection.
- Waterproof/dirt-proof execution according to degree of protection IP65.
- Easily mounting into enclosure or panel, and is provided with PS/2, or USB, RS232, connection output cables that plug directly into the host computer for normal keypad operations.
- OS: Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/WIN7, Linux, Unix,
- Any language is available for customization
The standard interface is matrix ribbon cable. USB, PS2 or RS232 are all available.
12 actuator on the keypad: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, * #, 3X4 scanning code. Any keys can be re-defined per customer's requirements.
|Number of keys:||12 keys|
|Material:||Stainless steel(front panel) and alumina alloy(scaleboard)|
|Keyswitch lifespan||More than 10 million times|
|Mounting style||Rack mount|
|Supply voltage||+5V DC+/5%|
|Communication interface||Matrix Ribbon Cable|
|Protection Level||IP65(front panel)|
|Operation temperature||-40C ~ +70C|
|Storage temperature||-50C ~ +80C|
This keyboard is mainly use for unattended internet terminals and information kiosks in public areas, parcel delivery lockers, electronic lockers, self-service terminals in bank, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines, etc.